The Savings Bank was founded in 1912 under the name of The Circleville Savings and Banking Company. In 1913, the bank moved to a small front location in the Pythian Castle, just next door to the bank’s first location of 110 North Court Street. Today, the bank utilizes entirely what was The Pythian Castle for the Main Office Branch and Operations Center. In March 1961, The Circleville Savings and Banking Company corporate title was changed to The Savings Bank. On December 16, 2013, the bank broke ground on a three-story building at the corner of Pinckney Street and North Court Street. Grand opening occurred in the fall of 2014.
Membership Level: Full Membership